This past weekend, we had a total of 6 St. Mary’s HS athletes competing at OFSAA Track & Field at York University in Toronto.
Once again, we had some incredible accomplishments individually and as a team, competing against the top HS athletes from across Ontario.
- Marcus Kemp capped off his impressive career with a Gold medal in the 1500m on Friday and a Gold medal in the 3000m on Saturday! These were both very competitive races and Marcus had to finish very strong to win both.
- Foster Malleck had a very strong 5th place finish in the 1500 m race and finished 13th out of 24 runners in the 3000 m
- Miguel Robles Villarreal – finished 6th in Sr. Boys Hurdles.
- Kohl Grevenstein – finished in the top 15 in Jr. Boys High jump
- Our boys 4 X 400 team made up of Josh Jackson, Miguel Robles, Foster Malleck & Jason Lowrie ran very well in their heats, but just missed the cut off for the finals.
- We also finished 3rd overall in the province in senior boys category!
A big thank you to Coaches Rodrique, Dunnington, Sullivan & Wittmann for making it down to York University to support our athletes.