Introduction – Advanced Placement (AP) Math
The Pre-AP Mathematics program at St. Mary’s High School is an enrichment program that caters to motivated students that have a passion for math. While students can join this math stream at any point in their high school math career, getting off to a good start in grade 9 is always best.
Students who complete the Advanced Placement (AP) course in grade 12 are exceptionally well prepared for first year university programs in math, science, engineering and technology programs.
Students must be highly motivated and prepared to work hard. Grade 8 students must register for the MDM1DP through Career Cruising as well as apply to the program by completing an application and teacher reference which can be found on the school website.
- AP for Grade 9 students – brochure (printable pdf)
- AP for Grade 10 through 12 students – brochure (printable pdf)
- grade 9 – Math Pre-AP – MPM1DP
- grade 10 – Math Pre-AP – MPM2DP
- grade 11 – Functions Pre-AP – MCR3UP
- grade 12 – Advanced Functions Pre-AP – MHF4UP – Semester 1
- grade 12 – Calculus AB and Vectors – MCV4UP – Semester 2