You are invited to our annual SMH Community Christmas Dinner!
- Thursday, December 6th, 2018
- Dinner will start being served at 5:30 pm
- Cafeteria, St. Mary’s High School
to RSVP: sorry – we’ve reached our maximum seating capacity!
All St. Mary’s students, along with their families, are invited to come and share a complimentary dinner of:
- pasta (vegan/vegetarian/halal and gluten-free options available)
- garlic bread
- house-made Christmas desserts
- warm apple cider or hot chocolate
In addition to dinner:
- a festive photo booth
- a Christmas craft station (for our youngest guests)
- Christmas music
- a special appearance from Santa are sure to have you feeling festive!