St. Mary’s High School in Kitchener has entered the Aviva Community Fund competition (top prize – $100,000) with plans to transform the tennis surface with a Mateflex court system.
This multipurpose court will be suitable for basketball, tennis, ball hockey, pickleball and a variety of other community events.
This facility will be accessible to a wide range of user groups where everyone can gather, play, and learn.
Please visit the homepage of the St. Mary’s High School website and click on “AVIVA Community Fund” banner (see banner image below) for instructions on how to vote.
OR, just click here for instructions on how to register and vote
- Voting takes place from Tues. Sept 25 12:00 p.m. to Oct. 4 5:00 p.m.
- Log on once to vote 10 times for the St. Mary’s Multi-Purpose Court.
- The top 10 ideas by votes advance to the Judging Round where 3 will receive $100,000.
- The other 7 receive $15,000.
- Winners are announced in November.
- Please encourage your friends and family to vote as well.
Where Kindness Matters, Community Grows!
Thank-you for helping!