The DEADLINE to REGISTER is (prior to) midnight tonight (Thurs. May 4th) – DON’T MISS OUT!
Participating in Relay for Life is a special tradition at SMH. Since 2018, approximately 1600 students have participated resulting in almost $200,000 raised in support of the Canadian Cancer Society! We have set a goal of raising $70,000 to help support research and essential programming for the Canadian Cancer Society. On top of raising funds, Relay for Life brings the school community together for an awesome day that students and staff will always remember!
– register online → CLICK HERE – Canadian Cancer Society Relay for Life – St. Mary’s HS
– deadline → Thursday, May 4th
– complete a parent/guardian permission form → CLICK HERE – School Cash Online
– deadline → Friday, May 12th
– fundraise or donate $50 or more (in addition to the $20 registration fee)
– deadline → Friday, May 19th
date: Friday, May 26th
time: 10:15 am – 5:00 pm
location: St. Mary’s Football Field
cost to register: $20
minimum funds raised / donated per participant: $50
total minimum commitment per participant: $70 ($20 + $50 = $70)
for more information – please click HERE