The see the attached communication from the Waterloo Regional Police Service.
The Eagle’s View – St. Mary’s Newsletter – Feb. 2019 – Vol. 8 – No. 2
click here, or copy & paste the following URL into a browser:
St. Mary’s is pleased to offer a new and exciting course opportunity for students who will be in grade 12 during the 2019-2020 school year. The service learning program is a 3-credit package offered in partnership with Waterloo Catholic District School Board, Resurrection Catholic Secondary School, Me-2-We Foundation and EF Tours. The program consists of a yearlong coop credit and two grade 12 courses in semester 2 with an 11-day capstone experiential service learning experience in Kenya. The next parent and student information session will be held on Tuesday, March 5th at 6:30pm in our Chapel (3rd flr). Additional information can also be found in the attached file.
We hope you’re excited for the 2nd Annual, Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life at St. Mary’s HS.
This event will be an unforgettable experience, where you’ll make great memories and a big difference in the fight against cancer!
How can YOU, a member of the St. Mary’s HS Community HELP?
- Register to participate yourself or as part of a team – note: deadline to register is Wed., May 1st, 2019
- Sponsor a participant
- Make a monetary donation through the Mary’s Relay for Life website or
drop off/mail a cheque to the St. Mary’s HS Main Office, payable to “The Canadian Cancer Society” attention: Shawna Kropf
- Monetary donations (personal and/or corporate) to help cover event costs (e.g. equipment for activities, signage, decor, fencing, etc.)
– please contact Shawna Kropf (email@example.com)
- Donate a prize or prizes (e.g. gift basket, gift card/certificate, other…)
– please […]
@ St. Mary’s HS
in collaboration with Cameron Heights
6 pm – 8 pm
special performances by: Cassius, 250 Natra Afro Dancers
and a fashion show