You are invited to our annual SMH Community Christmas Dinner!
- Thursday, December 6th, 2018
- Dinner will start being served at 5:30 pm
- Cafeteria, St. Mary’s High School
to RSVP: sorry – we’ve reached our maximum seating capacity!
All St. Mary’s students, along with their families, are invited to come and share a complimentary dinner of:
- pasta (vegan/vegetarian/halal and gluten-free options available)
- garlic bread
- house-made Christmas desserts
- warm apple cider or hot chocolate
In addition to dinner:
- a festive photo booth
- a Christmas craft station (for our youngest guests)
- Christmas music
- a special appearance from Santa are sure to have you feeling festive!
SMH Relay For Life (Canadian Cancer Society) – CAKE RAFFLE
- Friday, November 23rd
- purchase your raffle tickets during both lunches on Friday (Nov. 23rd) for a chance to win a cake or pie
- $1 = 2 tickets
- draws for winners will take place during period 5 the same day (Nov. 23rd)
- all money raised will go towards the SMH Relay For Life (Canadian Cancer Society)
students/parents/business owners/community members –
to make and/or donate a cake/pie…
please email Ms Evans: email@example.com
Help support our St. Mary’s Family of Schools
The enCOMPASS PARENT Portal provides 24 hour online access to your child’s:
- class schedule – period, time, course code, teacher name, room #
- mid-term & final marks
- # of credits earned
- EQAO (Math & Literacy) results
- # of community hours
Or, copy & paste the following URL into an Internet browser:
St. Mary’s High School in Kitchener has entered the Aviva Community Fund competition (top prize – $100,000) with plans to transform the tennis surface with a Mateflex court system.
This multipurpose court will be suitable for basketball, tennis, ball hockey, pickleball and a variety of other community events.
This facility will be accessible to a wide range of user groups where everyone can gather, play, and learn.
Please visit the homepage of the St. Mary’s High School website and click on “AVIVA Community Fund” banner (see banner image below) for instructions on how to vote.
OR, just click here for instructions on how to register and vote
- Voting takes place from Tues. Sept 25 12:00 p.m. […]